PERKO POWER concealed door closer
The PERKO POWER concealed door closer has been specifically developed to work with Simonswerk’s popular Tectus concealed hinge system, providing designers with even greater opportunities when maintaining a clean appearance to doors and interiors.
The door closer works with the hinge’s central pivot axis and offers exceptional fire and accessibility performance.
Fire and Safety
- Approved to UL 10B, UL 10C and UL 228
- ANSI 156.4 Approved, 500,000 cycles
- Ultra efficient mechanism (exceeds threshold of 55% efficiency)
- Contributes towards the achievement of ADA compliant door sets. These regulations apply to the entire doorset in-situ and, therefore, no door closer an claim compliance on its own
Performance and quality
- Factory production control to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Suitable for doors up to 175lbs in weight and 36″wide
- Suitable for latched and unlatched installations
- Can be used with electronically powered hold-open devices
- Adjustable closing speed and power latching action
- Endurance tested to 500,000 cycles
- Unique twin power mechanism
- 10-year guarantee
- Protected by worldwide patents
- On-site technical advice
- Metal frame fixing bracket available
Fire test and product information can be obtained from the downloads section on the right-hand side of this page.